Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

They said it would be five days

If you look at my previous post, you'll see that when I called on the 8th, the guy on the phone said that I would be called back within five days. Its now the 13th and I've had no callback. I just them again. An answer phone said:

"All of our operators are busy right now. You might try to call back later... or try online... Goodbye"

Then it hung up. It didn't put me on hold. It ended the call.

I replaced the handset and called again and this time got put in the queue.

After 10 minutes on hold a lady told me that she could see that the last time I called was on the 8th of October and that they had sent my case to head office. They would either call me back within five days or they would write to me within the next 15 days. Thus I was still within the time scale. I didn't feel that there was any point asking any more of her since past experience has clearly shown me that there is precious little she'd be able to do. She said that I'd have to wait until the 29th of October.

The third deadline that the German Child Benefit Office has given us was the 20th of October, so I'll have to explain to them, yet again, that we are trying to get the document that they need but that we are unable to do so at present.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen